Sorting by distance from
Bussman BP/FRN-R-15 Time-Delay Fuse, 15 A, 250 VAC, 125 VDC, 20 kA at 125 VDC, 200 kA at 250 VAC IR, H
- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short circuit protection
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads
- Helps protect motors against burnout from single-phasing on three-phase systems
- Simplifies and improves blackout prevention
- Dual-element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high performance short-circuit and overload protection
- The overload element provides protection against low level overcurrent of overloads and will hold an overload which is five times greater than the ampere rating of the fuse for a minimum of 10 secs
added for Pickup in:
Richfield Springs, NY
Open until 6 pm
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?