Sorting by distance from
ECLECTIC 232021 Adhesive Caulk, Clear, 24 hr Curing, 10.2 oz
- Non-flammable once cured
- Safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
- Can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure
- Paint to match surrounding area to make UV-resistant
- Unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
- Excellent for bonding items subject to vibration
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Applications: Repair rubber dock bumpers, Seal plastic containers, Repair stripped threads in wood, Seal PVC, copper and galvanized pipes, Adhere metal to metal, Repair cement brick or cinder block cracks, Seal and repair cracked or broken glass, Coat and seal electrical connections and battery terminals against corrosion, Seal windshields against moisture, Mend rubber floor mats and weather-stripping and much more!
Properties: Uncured: Solids: 30% by weight. Density: 11.1 lbs./gal.
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?