Sorting by distance from
Marshalltown 96-3 Brick Trowel, 10 in L Blade, 5 in W Blade, Steel Blade, Hardwood Handle
- Philadelphia pattern trowels are better suited for laying block because they allow more mortar to be placed on the blade
- Blade tempered, ground and polished
- Hardwood handle with steel ferrule securely attached
- Used to pick up mortar and spread it in preparation for the next course of brick, concrete block or stone
- Also used to tap the brick into place
Open until 5 pm
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?