Sorting by distance from
Crescent Nicholson 01888 Chainsaw File, Round
- American pattern round chainsaw file
- Tighten tension on chain to firmly support cutters when filing
- File from inside to outside of cutter
- Place file against beveled cutting surface of teeth 20 to 45 deg with saw
- Sharpen all left hand cutters on one side of chain
- Then move to the other side and file all the right hand cutters
- Check depth gauge height every two or three sharpening
- Height between cutting teeth and depth gauge is between 0.02 to 0.03 in
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?