Sorting by distance from
DeWALT D24000 Tile Saw, 120 V, 15 A, 10 in Dia Blade, 25 in Ripping, 18 in Cutting Capacity
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 or 28 in with a plunge and cut 18 x 18 in tile on a diagonal
- Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 in over 18 in cuts
- Rigid aluminum frame and arm is built to last on the jobsite and maintains alignment of the blade and cart
- Ability to adjust the pump's water feed and the nozzles at the blade in order to minimize water spray
- Convenient onboard storage for side extension, miter guide, blade wrench and hex wrench
- Lightest saw in its class at 69 lb, allowing one person to carry it onto the jobsite
- Powerful 1.5 hp motor cuts through dense porcelain, ceramic, granite, marble and glass tiles
- Side and rear water extensions direct water back into the tub, while keeping the workspace and surrounding areas clean
- Integrated beveling to quickly make angled cuts up to 45 deg
Closing at 7 pm
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?