Sorting by distance from
Wellington 10124 Rope, 1/4 in Dia, 200 ft L, 75 lb Working Load, Nylon, White
- The strands are intertwined by braiding in a circular pattern to form a solid tubular structure
- Due to its elasticity, nylon can absorb sudden shock loads that would break ropes of other fibers
- It has very good resistance to abrasion and will last four to five times longer than natural fiber ropes
- Nylon rope is rotproof and not damaged by oils, gasoline, grease marine growth or most chemicals other than acids
- Solid braid rope does not unravel when cut or accidentally broken, as much as other construction
Open until 7 pm
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?