Sorting by distance from
DeWALT DWE7480 Table Saw, 120 VAC, 15 A, 10 in Dia Blade, 5/8 in Arbor, 24 in Rip Capacity Right, 4800 rpm Speed
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Site-pro modular guarding system allows for tool-free adjustment of the guarding
- Onboard storage provides easy access to the site-pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Blade can be adjusted 0 to 45 deg for bevel applications
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- 24 in of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- 15 A 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Metal roll cage base offer greater durability than plastic bases
- Weighs 48 lb, the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?