Sorting by distance from
Milwaukee 6955-20 Miter Saw, 12 in Dia Blade, 6 in Vertical, 13.500 in at 90 deg Cross-Cut in Cutting Capacity
- Miter angle digital readout provides repeatable accuracy to 0.1 deg
- Dual integral jobsite lights fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either side of the blade
- Constant Power Technology™ maintains constant speed under load for unmatched cutting performance
- Dual horizontal steel rails with three large linear bearings deliver smooth sliding action
- Miter angle fine adjust with detent override makes it simple to dial-in precise miter angles
- Powerful 15 A, 3.3 hp direct drive motor provides increased power for high-performance cutting in hard lumber
- Integral dust channel captures up to 75% of the dust and debris cut
- Oversized single lever bevel adjustment with 9 positive bevel stops allow the saw to easily bevel left and right 0 to 48 deg thereby provides fast and accurate adjustments
Open until 7 pm
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?