Sorting by distance from
GENERAL 890 File and Tool Handle, 1-1/16 in Dia, 4-1/8 in L, Steel
- Adjustable file/tool handle is ideal for holding files, reamers, hacksaw blades and other tools with uncomfortable tang (shank) handles
- Steel parallel clamping jaws - inside the handle the clamping jaws on either side grip the entire length of the inserted tang for creating a powerful hold under heavy-duty working conditions
- Large knurled knob- ensures that the file/blade is locked in, the ridges in the steel knob create traction even when your hands are in gloves or may be slippery
- Large knob makes it quick and easy to change between files/blades
- Rustproof - knob and clamping jaws are made with steel to prevent rust
Opens at 7:30 am
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?