Sorting by distance from
GENERAL 16ME Multi-Use Rule and Gauge, Stainless Steel
- Rule has etched graduations in 64ths of an inch and millimeters
- Drill point gage is used for checking 59 deg angle drill points
- The bevel protractor measures and lays out angles
- The center finder locates centers of shafts or circles
- The circle divider divides circles into up to nine sectors, regular polygons and polygrams
- The tap and drill table correlates popular tap sizes with correct drill sizes for national form of thread
- Performs five separate and distinct functions
Open until 7 pm
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?