Sorting by distance from
Grabber Construction GTIE4CP Structural Framing Screw, #14 Thread, 4 in L, Coarse Thread, Flat Head, Torx Drive
- Head seats flush and does not protrude above the wood surface
- Pulls both wood members together for a secure fastening job
- Tie-Master™ fasteners may be used in place of 1/4 in and 3/8 in lag screws and is code approved for use in treated lumber
- Its friction reduction exterior coating, type 17 point and aggressive 9 TPI threads zip right into the densest woods
- Tie-Master™ timber fasteners are mechanically galvanized-coated against corrosion B695 Class 55
- GrabberGard coating consists of three layer first layer is a metallic zinc layer, the second layer is a high-grade anti-corrosion chemical conversion film and the third outer layer is baked ceramic surface coating
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?