Sorting by distance from
Eaton Wiring Devices SGF20BK Duplex GFCI Receptacle, 2-Pole, 20 A, 125 V, Back, Side Wiring, NEMA: 5-20R, Black
- Performs periodic self-tests to ensure integrity of GFCI protection
- Visual trip indicator light gives quick notification of a tripped or "end of life" condition
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used
- Ground termination with back wire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation time
- Line side terminals are backed out and staked for fast installation
- Horizontal test/reset button alignment provides larger unobstructed area
- Test and reset buttons are color matched to provide great aesthetics
- Tapered back wire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up to #10 AWG solid or stranded wire
- When downstream receptacles are wired from load side, a 20 A feed-through rating offers full protection
- Line-load miswiring protection
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?