Sorting by distance from
First Alert Smoke and Fire Alarm
- 120 volt hardwired, easily replace existing or install new hardwired alarms into home's electrical
- Battery backup, provides consistent protection for added safety during power outages
- Mute button, mutes unnecessary alarms also tests alarm functions with same button
- EZ access battery drawer, no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery
- Optional theft prevention lock, when activated, batteries and alarm cannot be removed without proper tool
- Ionization smoke sensor, optimal smoke detection from flaming fires
- Uses smart technology to reduce nuisance alarms
- Features convenient silence test button, power indicator, 85 decibel alarm
- Latching alarm indicator identifies which unit triggered alarm
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?