FISKARS 375501-1001 Hatchet Axe, 1.4375 lb Steel Head
- Chops deeper with each swing to get more done faster
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck
- Inseparable insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing FiberComp® handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage
- Designed in Billnas, Finland, building on more than three-and-a-half centuries of the world''s best forged tools
- Included sheath helps protect blade and the user
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?