Sorting by distance from
GB HST-250 Heat-Shrink Tubing, 1/4 to 1/8 in Dia, 4 in L, Polyolefin, Black
- Provides excellent protection from mechanical abrasion and moisture
- Flame-retardant polyolefin construction resists common fluids and solvents
- Repairs, strengthens and protects cable insulation to ensure strong connections
- Ideal for general-purpose uses including adding perspiration-resistant grip to tool and sporting handles or sealing rope ends
- Excellent product to repair appliance, extension or small electronic cords that are exposing bare wire
- 600 V/mil dielectric strength
- 2:1 shrink ratio means tubing shrinks to 1/2 it''s ID size
- Self-extinguishing tubing will not drip, crack or flow when heated to shrink temperatures
Opens at 7:30 am
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?