Sorting by distance from
GearWrench 9317 Combination Wrench Set, Steel, Polished Chrome, 7-Piece
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 deg to move fasteners versus 30 deg for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- Moves a fastener with the speed and ease of a fine tooth ratchet
- The thin head and shank allows the wrench to snap on fasteners in hard-to-reach places and the tightest areas
- Long bolts and threaded rods are not a problem, the ratcheting head allows the wrench to travel the length of the threads without removing the box end from the fastener
- Bright, full polish chrome finish for easy cleaning, oil and dirt wipes right off
- 12-point double hexagon style wrench for more positions to engage the fastener
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?