Sorting by distance from
Makita DA3010F Electric Drill, 120 V, 3/8 in Chuck
- Powerful 4 A motor with less weight
- Variable speed (0 to 2400 rpm) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Compact design (10-5/8 in long and 2-5/8 in head width) for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over-tightening of fasteners
- Built-in clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Small diameter barrel grip for easy handling
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- All ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- Double insulated
Open until 6 pm
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?