Radon is an invisible and odorless radioactive gas which occurs naturally from decaying uranium underneath the earth's suface. Though you cannot see,smell, or taste radon, it is there and may be a problem in your home or office. Radon gas rises through the soil and seeps through cracks, holes, and drain pipes in the foundation or basements of buildings. Radon gas can be found all over the United States, and according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 1 out of every 15 homes in the United States has high levels of radon gas.
The Pro-Lab Professional Radon Gas Test Kit utilizes the most advanced liquid scintillation, short-term detectors, which contain silica gel desiccants (patented) necessary to remove all moisture in order to make your test results accurate and reliable. Testing is easy! Simply place the two radon detectors in the lowest level of your home or office for a period of 96 hours to allow time for the detectors to absorb enough radon to be analyzed according to EPA standards. Se