Cash Acme Sharkbite Push Fit Connector 3/8"x1/2"
Item #539955 by Cash Acme
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- Lead free brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipes
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity Show more
Shark Bite push-fit fittings are the fastest, easiest way to join copper, CPVC and PEX in any combination-wet or dry-with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool. So fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200-DegreeF (93-DegreeC). Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution. Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Manufacturer Part Number