Masterchem Kilz Upshot Overhead Stain Sealer 10 oz
Item #252825 by Masterchem
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- Oil-based formula
- For use on interior stains and surfaces including drywall, plaster, paneling and woodwork
- Tinted formula matches most aged and acoustic ceilings
- Quick-drying sealer is ready for top coat after 15 minutes
- Vertical spray tip allows you to reach ceiling stains
- Can be cleaned with paint thinner Show more
Originally developed to replace pigmented shellac sealers. Can be topcoated with any latex or oil base paint. Can be used on almost all interior surfaces, only as a spot sealer on exterior applications. Not intended as a whole house primer. Blocks out most stains including water, smoke, redwood, ink, pencil and grease stains. Recommended for drywall, furniture, glossy or masonry surfaces, painted metal, paneling, plaster, stained areas and woodwork. Coverage will vary with porosity. Approximate 300 square feet on porous masonry surfaces, up to 400 square feet on smooth non-porous surfaces. Dry time 30 minutes, recoat in less than 1 hour. For clean up and thinning use mineral spirits or VMP Naptha. Do not thin for stain killing applications.
Manufacturer Part Number