Easyheat Electric Pipe Heating Cable 12'
Item #291542 by Easyheat
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- For use on plastic or metal cold water lines
- Helps keep pipes from freezing
- Can help thaw frozen pipes
- Effective to minimum 38 degree Fahrenheit
- Power indicator light in plug Show more
Temperature - controlled cable runs straight along pipe and valves, held in place by application tape and plugs into grounded electrical outlet. Keeps water flowing to -40. Pipe requires 1/2" non-flammable insulation such as fiberglass. For plastic pipe, its recommended wrapping pipe with aluminum foil before cable installation. The traditional resistance cable produces a fixed amount of heat based on the electrical line feed. It comes with a built-in thermostat that switches the flow of electricity on and off based on temperature. 120 volts. 7 watts per foot. CSA listed.
Manufacturer Part Number