Dewalt Jobsite Table Saw 10" 16"rip
Item #625209 by Dewalt
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degree for bevel applications
- Weighing only 48 lbs, it can easily be moved on and off the job
- Adjustable rear foot designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 inch vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting Show more
Rack & Pinion fence design delivers consistent fence to blade parallelism. Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small portable package. Metal roll cage base and 16" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. 24 tooth carbide blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Dust port allows for 21/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" 24T carbide blade, blade guard. SPECIFICATIONS:15 amp motor, 3,850 RPM, 10" blade diameter, 5/8" arbor, 2-1/2" dust port diameter, 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90 degrees, 2-1/4" at 45 degrees, 16" max rip to right of blade, 12" to left of blade. 45 lb. tool weight.
Manufacturer Part Number