Fernco Coupling 3"
Item #625639 by Fernco
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- Flexible PVC construction
- 300-series stainless steel clamps resist corrosion and offer efficient seals
- For sewer and DWV piping
- Compatible with cast iron, plastic, copper, lead and steel piping
- Provides positive seals for drain connections
- Mechanical connection type
- Maximum working pressure of 4.3 PSI
- Resists chemicals, ultraviolet rays and fungus growth
- Band slots for great flexibility
- Fast and easy installation with a screwdriver, nut driver or socket wrench Show more
Easy way to cap pipe ends, clean-outs and open test pipes. Made of flexible PVC, they're suitable for above ground or underground use, on cast iron, steel, copper or plastic piping. Designed to fit all drain, waste, and vent pipe materials in a given nominal size. The convex face allows the cap to withstand greater pressure for testing purposes and minimizes ballooning. To install, simply place over open end of pipe and tighten to 60" pounds torque.
Manufacturer Part Number