Fernco Cap 1 1/2""
Item #626044 by Fernco
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- Flexible PVC construction provides durability
- Provides a quick, easy way to cap pipe ends, clean outs and open test pipes in a DWV system
- Compatible with cast-iron, plastic, copper, steel and lead pipe materials
- Suitable for both aboveground and underground use
- Convex face design helps withstand high levels of pressure for testing purposes and minimizes ballooning
- Reusable design for both permanent and temporary installation Show more
Easy way to cap pipe ends, clean-outs and open test pipes. Made of flexible PVC, they're suitable for above ground or underground use, on cast iron, steel, copper or plastic piping. Designed to fit all drain, waste, and vent pipe materials in a given nominal size. The convex face allows the cap to withstand greater pressure for testing purposes and minimizes ballooning. To install, simply place over open end of pipe and tighten to 60" pounds torque.
Manufacturer Part Number