Fernco Cap 2"
Item #626161 by Fernco
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- Flexible PVC construction provides durability
- Provides a quick, easy way to cap pipe ends, cleanouts and open test pipes
- Compatible with cast-iron, plastic, copper, steel and lead pipe materials
- Suitable for both above ground and underground use
- Convex face design helps to withstand high levels of pressure for testing purposes and minimizes ballooning
- Reusable design for both permanent and temporary installation
- Fast and easy installation Show more
Easy way to cap pipe ends, clean-outs and open test pipes. Made of flexible PVC, they're suitable for above ground or underground use, on cast iron, steel, copper or plastic piping. Designed to fit all drain, waste, and vent pipe materials in a given nominal size. The convex face allows the cap to withstand greater pressure for testing purposes and minimizes ballooning. To install, simply place over open end of pipe and tighten to 60" pounds torque.
Manufacturer Part Number