Black & Decker Plunge Router 2 Hp
Item #627347 by Black & Decker
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- Powerful 10 amp motor for great router performance
- Variable speed from 8,000 to 27,000 rpm for controlled results
- Plunge action provides versatility
- Three easy-to-set turret stops streamline repetitive depth cuts
- SightLine base enhances visibility of your work surface
- Dust Extraction port for a cleaner work environment
- Spindle Lock for quick bit changes Show more
For making joint cuts, all fixed base router applications, template cuts for decoration or projects like door hinges, cut-outs, inlays, sign making, decorative edges. Variable speed motor for additional control and functionality. Plunge action for versatility over a wide range of applications. 3 easy to set turret stops reduce set-up time for repeative depth cuts. Sightline base for improved visibility and control. Dust extraction port for a cleaner work environment. Spindle Lock for convenient bit changes. Trigger switch with lock-on button for added comfort and control. Easy setting depth scale for accuracy and convenience. Large contoured chip shield helps keep debris fromflying. Includes adjustable parallel edge guide. STANDARD EQUIPMENT: RP250 Router, 1/4" collet and wrench, User's guide, adjustable parrallel edge guide. SPECIFICATIONS: 10 amps, 2 peak HP, 8,000-27,000 RPM, 1/4" collett diameter, 2" plungestroke. 4-1/2" x 6-1/4" base dimension.
Black & Decker
Manufacturer Part Number