3/4 SHARKBITE BALL VALVE 22185-0000LF
Item #122138 by Cash Acme
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipes
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility Show more
High quality forged brass ball valve with SharkBite connections. The SharkBite connections allow the user to connect the ball valves to copper tubing, CPVC, and PEX in seconds. Convenient single lever control makes it easy to use and encourages shut-off of water supply. Instant push-fit connections for increased ease of use - no soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required. Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI. Maximum Temperature: 200 degrees F (water).
Manufacturer Part Number