Cooper Wiring Devices Tamper Resistant Gfci Outlet 15 Amp Ivory
Item #638105 by Cooper Wiring Devices
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- Shock sentry lock-out function protects from miswired line load connections and GFCI circuitry damage
- Large visual indicator light provides quick visual reference of a tripped or end of life condition
- Durable impact resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable
- Terminal screws are backed out and ready to wire
- Side wire terminals accept up to 10 AWG solid or stranded wire and push-in terminals accept 14 AWG solid wire Show more
Receptacle is tamper resistant with a UL Listed shutter system and impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body that is virtually unbreakable. The 2008 National Electrical Code (NEC) states that "Effective January 1, 2008, all receptacles installed in new dwelling units must be tamper-resistant." Features a wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire, extra long and wide mounting straps and tri-combo screws that accept slotted, Phillips and Robertson-head tools. Terminal screws are backed out and ready to wire. Side-wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire. Push in terminals accept #14 solid wire. Screw-catch feature speeds wall plate installation. UL, cULus Listed.
Cooper Wiring Devices
Manufacturer Part Number