Cash Acme Sharkbite Female Adapter 3/4"x3/4" Fnpt
Item #685083 by Cash Acme
To see store inventory, please select a store.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipes
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility Show more
Designed to simplify pipe installation. Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use- no soldering required. Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200 degrees F (93 degrees C). Fits OD controlled copper, CPVC, or PEX pipe. Design certified and agency listed. Compact, corrosion resistant, robust DZR brass body. Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 product standard for use in potable water systems. No loose components, integrated design. Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels. Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution. Designed certified to IGC 188. Listed by IAPMO and are certified for potable and hydronic heating water distribution. Certified for underground applications and as a manufactured joint without access panels and they meet UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements.
Manufacturer Part Number