Primesource Building Black Coarse Drywall Screw 8x2 1/2"
Item #800226 by National Nail
To see store inventory, please select a store.
Coarse drywall screw is used for many purposes, including the attachment of gypsum board to wooden studs. The coarse thread makes it ideal for penetrating and holding into wooden framing studs and subflooring. These screws have a Phillips head for easier use.
Manufacturer Part Number
Check items to add to the cart or
- Touch 'nFoam Max-Fill Maximum Expanding Sealant 12ozItem #214049$4.99In stock
- Midwest Fastener Deck Screws Epoxy 3" 50pkItem #116213$7.49In stock
- Irwin Tools Phillips Power Bit #2x1"Item #453258$2.99In stock
- E-Z ANCHOR PLAS W/SCREWSItem #164798$6.79In stock
- Irwin Tools Phillips Power Bit #2x2"Item #272799$2.99In stock
- Dewalt Bitphillips#22'' BulkItem #675593$1.99In stock
- Midwest Fastener Exterior Screw 2" 100 PkItem #213470$5.99In stock
- Irwin Tools Torsion Phillips Insert Bit #2x1 15/16"Item #629821$3.99In stock
- Midwest Fastener Exterior Screw 2 1/2" 50 PkItem #213496$4.99In stock
- Midwest Fastener Glazier TacksItem #200113$1.69In stock
- Boise Cascade Strapping 1x3x8'Item #126124$1.99In stock
- Boise Cascade Stud Premium 2x4x8ftItem #126121$4.69In stock
- Midwest Fastener Round Head Toggle Bolt 3/16x2"Item #166017$1.69In stock
- Midwest Fastener Exterior Screw 1 1/4" 100 PkItem #213371$4.79In stock
- Midwest Fastener Exterior Screw 3" 50 PkItem #213629$5.49In stock
- Nelson Wood Shims Pine 8" 14pkItem #173146$2.99In stock