Halex 05103B Clamp Connector, 3/8 in, Zinc
- Use to connect non-metallic sheathed cable and flexible cord to a steel outlet box or other metal enclosure
- Use indoors only
- Body and locknut are die-cast of high-strength zinc alloy
- Clamp and screws are made of zinc-plated steel
- Fits in a standard 1/2 inch knockout and is designed to work with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- UL and CSA listed
- Reversible locknut is designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity
Uh oh, it looks like you already have an item in your cart for In-Store Pickup at:
We're constantly working to give you the best hardware shopping experience, but you are only allowed one in-store pickup order at a time. Multiple in-store pickup orders aren't currently supported. Adding the item will clear your current cart and change your pickup location.
Need Help? Contact Aubuchon
Switching stores will empty the cart. Are you sure you want to do this?